Before we take you to the registration page, please take time to read and understand the Terms & Conditions of this website. To continue, just click on the "I AGREE" button. Otherwise, click the other button to cancel the operation or just click your browser's back button.
NOTE: Only Policy Owners/Payors can register EXCEPT for Owners/Payors under the
Group Permanent Plans Program (GP3).
Cocolife is committed in respecting your privacy; we recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any "personal information" you share with us thru this website.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify you, including, but not limited to, your name, home or business address, email address, mobile or land line phone numbers, or other contact information. In general, you can visit this website without revealing any information about yourself.
Cocolife takes every precaution to protect your personal information. The information you submit via this website is protected both online and offline and will only be used for your policy transactions, for informing you of our products and other updates, and as inputs for improving our products and services. Cocolife will hold the information securely and will not disclose it except for the above purposes or when required by law.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read the following terms and conditions before using this website or accessing any service provided herein. You are also advised to regularly review these terms and conditions as they may change from time to time without prior notice.
- Cocolife maintains and operates this website and is the sole owner of all the contents, elements, and other information appearing on this site. Duplication, public transmission, modification, deletion, or reproduction whether in part or in full of any if the contents, elements, and other information on this website is prohibited unless stated specifically otherwise.
- Content and other information on this website are provided on "AS IS" basis. Cocolife makes no representation and warranty, either express or implied that information on this site will be accurate, error free, complete, and updated at all times.
- Cocolife reserves the right to interrupt operation, change or modify contents and other information, or discontinue any or all elements of this website without prior notice.
- Cocolife assumes no responsibility for any harm or loss that may arise through the use or misuse of content or other information appearing on this website.
- This website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience. Cocolife is not responsible for the contents, security, and privacy practices of these linked websites.
INTERACTIVE WEB SERVICE
For Cocolife sales associates and policyholders, an interactive web-based service is provided within this site. If you are this type of user, the following supplement the general terms and conditions stated above.
- If you are a new user, make sure that the information you supply on the on the online registration form are valid and up to date.
- Cocolife reserves the right to accept or deny application for access to the interactive web service page without prior notice.
- Access to the interactive web service requires registered users to supply a username, password, or other security measures.
- Cocolife considers your username and password as your legal identification as an authorized user and therefore, it is your responsibility to keep your username and password confidential at all times. Cocolife assumes no responsibility to keep your username and password confidential at all times. Cocolife assumes no responsibility for any unauthorized access to your account.
- You must immediately notify Cocolife if you have a strong reason to believe that the confidentiality your username and password has been compromised, or if there is, or if there has been unauthorized use of the same.
- Cocolife reserves the right to cancel or deactivate user accounts without prior notice.
- Although appropriate measures are in place to secure the use of the interactive web service, bear in mind that the Internet in general is not totally secured, and therefore, Cocolife could not provide ultimate guarantee as to the privacy of all information available on the interactive web service. Cocolife will not be responsible for any damages, harm, or loss that may arise due to the possible confidentiality compromises affecting these information traveling over the Internet.